Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today's deals at Cub

Went to Cub today to get more dressing and found a couple other deals as well.

I wasn't sure what type of produce to get and realized we were out of garlic so I just got $1 worth of garlic. I didn't really think about how much it was until I got home, but garlic doesn't weigh very much so that's a lot of garlic.

I also got two more boxes of dressing. They had hard salami for $2.99 per lb so I got a 1/4 lb of that.

In the clearance card I found a large coupon file that I can use to keep track of my OUAC recipes, a notebook for mileage again for OUAC and finally I got three refillable scotch tape guns. All were maked $.99. I had $2 off coupons for the tape. I didn't get an overage because the clearance items need to be manual entered so she couldn't just scan the coupons.

All told I spend $1.93 on groceries and a $2.xx on OUAC stuff.

Total today $1.93
Total spending for the month:$25.82
Total left to spend:$49.18+$10 OYNO @ Cub

No comments: