Tuesday, April 8, 2008

CVS list for the week

Becky was gracious enough to make up the CVS list again for the week. I really appreciate it being this week has ended up being busier then I was planning. I won't even be able to start looking at sales and coupons until Thursday so this has been a huge help! Thank you again Becky.


This week at CVS

If you buy $10 worth of select Frebreze products you get $5 back. Today’s Sunday paper there were some different frebreze coupons. This ended up being a pretty good deal.

All Excedrin 24ct on sale for $1.99 get 1.00 back in ECB’s and there is a coupon on smartscource.com for $2 off so you would be plus $1 on this deal. Limit is 5. I went today and there were a few Excedrins that were packed as two with a buy one get on sticker on them so I ended up with 8 off of this deal.

The diaper deal of buy $25 get $10 back is a good deal too. I had some $1.50 off coupons and a $2 off CVS coupon on diapers that was emailed to me so I got like 3 packs for $8.50 after my $10 ECB.

As a April Monthly deal there is the Essence of Beauty deal. Where you buy 3 items and get $5 back in ECBs. This could be a money maker as there is a facial buff sponge that is $1.49. They had one left when I was there this past week and it did count toward the deal.

Another April deal is the CVS Rapid Release pain reliever. It is $3.99 and you get $3.99 back. Limit is 5

I am sure there is more deals but this are the ones that I thought were really good.

No comments: