Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kraft dressing single packs at Cub

I was just coming to post my great find for the day, but it looks like Becca already beat me to it. You can see her comment on my last post.

The deal so,

Kraft single serving packets of dressing. There are 8 1oz packs per package. This week Cub has them on sale for B1G1 with in ad coupon so you can get 2/$2.85. Not a good deal, but there are tear pad coupons right on the display, located on the back wall just down from the eggs. The coupons are for $1/1 so if you use two coupons you get 2/$.85. It's like getting a 16oz bottle for $.85 which would be a great deal. Plus, you get the benefit and ease individual packages for taking them to work.

There are also tear pad coupons from this fall for $1 off any produce WYB 2 kraft dressings. The picture is of bottles, but I didn't have any problem using them today.

In the end I got two 8 pks + 2 bunches of green onions for $.85.

Hopefully all of you will be able to find the coupons and get in on the deal.

No comments: