Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Looks like Salad for the Gudims

Well, back to Cub today for more Kraft dressing.

I was planning on getting 1 1/4 lb fresh green beans because they are sale super cheap this week. They are only $.88 per lb. The problem was they only had two small boxes of them. They were pretty beat up looking also. After looking through them for five minutes and only finding a quarter pound of beans worth taking home I gave up.

I ended up getting bib lettuce for lettuce wraps. I think it was $1.49 which is a good price for it. You can tell that spring is here because produce is starting to come down in price.

Anyway, I got two packs of dressing and one bib lettuce. $1.34.

Total spent today $1.34
Total spending for the month:$23.89
Total left to spend:$51.11+$10 OYNO @ Cub

No comments: