Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Weekly list

Not sure how much I'll get done before I head to bed, but at least this will be a start. I know I have said it before, but the more I have stockpiled the less I notice as a good deal. Sorry if I miss something great. It might just mean I have a similar product coming out of my ears.


Rainbow
There is a coupon on the back of the beauty section for a $25 gift card with new prescription. I think it is good for a couple of weeks so make sure to cut it out and save it.

Jenni-O Festive frozen ground turkey $1.25
McCormick Cheesy Taco seasoning mix $.50, -$.25/2=2/$.75
Land o Lakes orange juice 128oz $2.99
Fresh sweet corn $.25 each
Button Mushrooms $1.00
24 oz Roundys Split top white or wheat bread $1

Cub
Bush's grillin beans $.99, -$1/1 MF=Free
Bush's baked beans $.99
Cub canned veggies $.33
Hormel Chili $.99
Cub Mandarin oranges 11 oz $.38
Cub black olives $1.18
Golden Plump fresh ground chicken 20oz $3.79, -$1/1=1/$2.79
Ortega products $1, -$1/2=2/$1
Sobe Life Water $1, -$.50/1 MF tear pad (found at Holiday last week while getting gas)=1/$.50
McCormick Seasoning Mix $.75, -$.25/2=2/$1.25
Abbyland Bratwurst $3.99, BOGO coupon in Cub book. I think there is also a tearpad coupon right next to them for free buns WYB 2? Could make a nice deal if you get the buns also. =2/$3.99
Crystal Sugar 4lb $1.49 with coupon in Cub book

There is a deal with milk and Carnation Instant Breakfast. It can work a couple of different ways. I made a separate post about it this afternoon.
Cub 2pk milk $4.98 with in ad coupon. Coupons to use could be $1/1 peelies from this fall or free milk coupon from last weeks deal.
Carnation instant Breakfast $4.49, -Free WYB Cub 2pk milk and use in ad coupon, $2/1 IP found here=1/$2 overage is you are allowed both coupons.

There are two deals for buy $25 worth of participating products get 2 free movie tickets. If you do both deals in one trip you will get 4 tickets and $10 OYNO. If you are planning on going to the movies it could turn out to be a good deal. There aren't many coupons out there for the products listed. If you are thinking about doing this deal stop at Customer Service and pick up a complete list of all the products. I grabbed on yesterday thinking Noah could look at it while I shopped. It has some products on it that are not listed in the weekly ad.

Aldi
Baby carrots 1lb $.69
Strawberries 1lb $1.29
3pk green peppers $.99
20 oz/4pk tomatoes $.99
Sunkist navel oranges 4lb bag $1.59

Target
I haven't checked out much at Target lately. I have to admit that I lurked around 3 or 4 different sites to come up with this list. The only thing that seems to be truly mine is the $1 Lipton tea in bottles. No one else seems to have noticed it.

Lipton 1.5 lt bottles $1, -$1/1 TC=1/FREE
Lipton to go 4pk $.99, -$1/1 TC=1/FREE
Lay's Cracker crisps $2.50, -$1/1 TC, -$1/1 MF=1/$.50
Kashi Waffels $1.89, -$2 IP found here, =1/FREE with overage
Nice n Easy hair color, clearance price $5.xx, -$5 TC, -$3 MF=1/Free +2 overage


I'll try to work on CVS and Walgreens tomorrow evening. I'll be out all day so it just depends on if Jason needs the computer when he gets home.

No comments: