Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cub 2pk milk and Carnation iInstant Breakfast

I'm going to be working on the list tonight, but I wanted to post this while I had the link.

In the Cub ad is a coupon for the 2 pk of milk $4.98? plus another coupon for free Carnation Instant Breakfast. Here is a link for $2/1 Carnation. I think that if you should be able to use both coupons together because one is a Cub coupon and one is a MF. It will probably depend upon your cashier because it is an overage issue, but I've only ever been denied an overage once at Cub. This would make it $2.98 for two gallons of milk and one package Carnation Instant Breakfast.

If anyone has free milk coupons from last weeks deal you should be able to use them along with the $4.98 Cub coupon. I think they would take the whole $4.50 off so it would be $.48 for the two gallons. If you add in the IP for Carnation there would be an overage on the whole thing. I don't know how many coupons you can print, as I haven't printed mine out yet. Just wanted to post before I lost the link and couldn't find it tonight when I needed it.

1 comment:

Becca Nelson said...

Augh! I used my milk coupon on Tuesday. I saw the 2 pack but didn't think the coupon would work on it. Oh well.