Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spending update

I did really well last week with not spending much. I don't think I spend any really money after Sunday last week.

I did use an expired ECB at CVS on Thursday. Just an FYI the CVS in Chanhassen will take expired ECBs no matter how old. They had told me that a while ago, so I tested it on Thursday and the lady was great. I had a $15 ECB that was about a month old and she took it no problem. I must admit I didn't do too while spending it. No great deals here except for my last item.

This is what I got with my $15


Scott 12pk of toilette paper $5.99
20 oz A&W $1.39
Deli express sandwich $1.99
Lays sour cream and onion chips $3.49
Tropicana fruit squeeze $1.29
Welchs 14oz grape juice $1.49
Contour glocous monitor $14.99

Total $30.63

The Supervise let me use my contor coupon that expired on 3-31 so the meter was free!
I also used my $15 ECB and paid $.64 OOP. I wasn't thinking but should have used my CVS card instead. Oh well

The meter printed out another $14.99 ECB so in reality everything cost a total of $.64

I went to Cub yesterday. I didn't do too well here either. I was tired and hungry so I wasn't really thinking that clear.

2 Kraft Ranch dressing 24 oz $1.50 each
1 Hidden Valley dressing $1.83
Bib lettus for lettuse wrapps $1.49
2 Ortega refried beans $1 each
Cub olives $1.18
Carlita 10oz Taco shells $.89
Total before coupons $10.45

Used
$.75/1 Kraft
$1/1 Hidden Valley
$1 off Produce WYB 2 Kraft dressings
$1/2 Ortega products
Total$6.70

Not that great, but we were getting low on dressing and the kraft to go packs expire in Aug. These dressings are good until Dec so we should be set for Ranch for quite a while.

I did order coupons for the Bush's beans. I am also going to be ordering a couple more coupons before the end of the month. I had a little $ in my PayPal account so for now I am not planning on adding this into the total. I think I might reevaluate it next month if I do this again.

Total spent $7.34
Total spending for the month:$54.84 +$10 OYNO at Cub
Total left to spend:$20.16

No comments: