Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Walgreens shopping list

I'm trying to get a handle of what is going on at Walgreens. I really want to do the B $25 Get $10 Huggies deal next week, but I don't want to spend a lot OOP just to end up with $100 in RR in the end.

My goal is to find things this week that would give me an overage in RR to use on next week. There are a couple of things here and there that I am finding, but my head is so stuffy that I'm having a hard time keeping it straight. I thought maybe if I put it all up here that I would be able to sort it out, but also others would be able to use some of the deals that I find.

3-1-09
Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Truffles $4x2
-$6/2 WG ESC
-$1/1 MF
=2/Free

Gilette travel size body wash $.99
-$2/1
or $2/2
=2/+$1.01 overage or 2/Free

Dove body bars
$.99 with in ad coupon
(coupon says limit 3, but usually they will let you get as many as you want_
There is supposed to be a monthly deal for Buy 8 dove products get $8 RR, but it is actually printing out $10 RR.

buy 8 for 7.92 get $10 RR=Profit of $2.08 before tax.

Your should be able to take your $10 Dove RR and roll it into this;

Blink $7.99
Colgate $3.29
Vaseline intensive rescue lotion $2.69
-$2/1 Blink MF insert
-$.75/1 Colgate MF insert
-$1/1 Vaseline
-$10 RR
=$.22 before tax Receive $8 RR for Blink, $3.50 for Colgate, $2 for Vaseline

Take the $8 RR and roll it back into 8 Dove bars and get another $10 RR. You will need to get a small filler in order to be able to use the $8 RR.

Keep the $3.50 and $2 RR for diapers next week, or anything else you might need. After both rounds you would end spending $8.14 OOP before taxes and have $5.50 in RR.

After the first round you would be able to roll them back and forth with almost no OOP before tax and grow your $3.50 and $2 RRs for other purchases.

4-8oz Ritz crackers $1.99, BOGO
-$2/2 MF
=2/Free +$.01 overage

3-8-09

Buy $25 specified products get $10 RR
Huggies $10, -$5 IP, -$3 IP, $1 WG coupon from the WG coloring book
Kotex $3, -$1/1 MF

It looks like the trial size dove deodorant might work for the B8G$10RR deal. This deal is going on all month long so if it works then you can take your $10RR from the Huggies deal and roll it into the Dove deal next week and go back and forth. Still waiting for a few more people to try this, but I'll update when I know more about it. If it works this would be great. It would really help in keeping the OOP down for the diaper deal.

I'm sure there is more going on the next two weeks, but it is getting late so I'll have to try and find them tomorrow.

No comments: