Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good deals for the week

I don't think I will get a list made this week, but I wanted to highlight a few things that stood out to me. I'm sure that there are many more, but these are just a few of the things I noticed.

Rainbow
one gallon Roundy's milk $1.68
Progress $1 Good price is you still have $1.10 IPs left to use.
2lb bag of carrots $1
Farmland sausage 12-16oz $1
Muir glen Salsa $2.50 -$1/1 MF insert or peelie (good price when it doubles)

Aldi
8oz Mushrooms white, sliced, or baby bella $.99
4pk Roma tomatoes $.99

Target
Jason is price checking a few things for me so I'll try to update this later. For now this is what I have.

Huggies Gentle Care 188pk wipes $5.99, -$5 IP=$.99
Ortega taco seasoning $.47, -$1/2 MF=2/.06 overage


Cub
1LB roll Hormel always Tender ground pork $1, -$1/1 MF=1/Free
1.7lb Hormel Always Tender boneless seasoned pork loin fillet $5, -$1/1=1/$4
Free first lb grapes with in ad coupon. No other purchase necessary
Buy $20 of participating P&G or Pepsi products get $5 OYNO
Selected Kellogg's cereal and poptarts $1.67, -$1/1 MF for cereals and $1/1 peelie for poptarts=1/$.67
Radishes and green onions $.50
Wild Harvest Organic salad $2.50, -$1/1 IP=1/$1.50
Wild Harvest Artisan bread ?? Free WYB 2 Wild Harvest Organic Salad

It sounds like there are some really good deals at Walgreens this week. I'm still trying to figure them out. I am hoping to get it worked out and start building up and overage in RR for next weeks Huggies deal.

No comments: