Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kraft Cheese deal at Cub this week

Just wanted to let you know about a good deal at Cub this week with the buy $25 get $10. Credit goes to Vicki Oldfather for letting me know the details. Thanks Vicki!

This is what you need to buy;

4 - Kraft 2% cheese - $10
3 - Crystal light 12 qt - $9
3 - Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs - $7.50
$26.50 total
Less - .75 x 4 - Kraft cheese
Less 2.00 x 3 - Crystal Light/100 calorie pack
$17.50
Get back $10 OYNO, $2 OYNO, $3 OYNO

Net - $2.50!!!!

The $.75/1 are blinkies for Kraft 2% cheese. They were in store the past two months, but are gone now. I'm sure many of you picked some up.

I haven't ever seen the $2/crystal light and 100 calorie pack, but I've heard that it is a new tearpad found at Cub this week.

Hope some of you have the cheese coupons and can find the tearpads. It makes for a great deal. I'm sad to say that I had a ton of cheese coupons, but used them all up on Sunday so I'll be missing out on this deal.

No comments: