Monday, March 9, 2009

Huggies IPs have reset

Basically the title says it all. The Huggies $3/1 and $5/1 have reset. If you printed them last week you should be able to print them again. Also try printing at coupons.com and also at couponbug.com. I was able to print a second set there even though I was maxed out at coupons.com.

There is a change in the wording on the new set of coupons. Instead of Gentle Care or Natural Fit "product" it now says "diaper." This means that the coupons are ONLY valid on the diapers now. I know that it's been nice to get the wipes with the $5 coupons, but make sure you watch which set of coupons you are using if you plan on getting more wipes. I know I will have to try and keep them separate so that I don't use the ones valid on the wipe on diapers when I finally find some at WG. I want to save those and get more wipes with them at Target.

Also, just an FYI; I did try the small tub of wipes last night at Target. They were $2.39? or something like that. I was wondering if we would be allowed overage on them. The coupon did beep, but it was K1'd so everything went fine. Personally, I'm going to need lots of wipes so I don't plan on wasting the $5 IPs on little tubs, but it is nice to know if you are looking for some overage that it will probably work. Just make sure to get the wipe bags or tubs labled "Gentle Care" so that they match the coupon.

No comments: