Monday, February 23, 2009

Budget Update

We decided to head back to Cub on Saturday night and grab some more soup. All in all we got 30 more cans of soup and another 2 gallons of milk. The grand total for the three transactions was $10.78. I rolled the $10 OYNO and still have one left to use. All in all that puts me at;


This Trip $10.78
Total so far this month $92.15
Total OVER BUDGET $7.15 + $10 OYNO

If you deduct the $10 OYNO I still have $2.85 left, but budgets don't really work that way do they?

I don't see much in the adds this week that interest me. We have plenty of milk and bread on hand so I won't need to be getting those. Jason will be picking up some salad and veggies at Super Target later because they are supposed to be $.50 after the TC.

The only other thing that could add to me being over budget is the Kmart Super Doubles. I'm not sure if I am going to try and get over there or not. If I do go I'll probably stick with just the free or nearly free items, so I don't anticipate spending very much even if I make it over there.

No comments: