Monday, February 23, 2009

Free Quiznos Sub

Quiznos is giving away 1 Million subs. All you need to do is enter your info and they will send you an email with a coupon to print. You can get a free "small" Everyday Value, or Signature Classics sub with no other purchase necessary.

I was able to sign up with each email I have access to so we have plenty for now. :) Make sure to check your Junk or Spam folder. That is where they came to for my Gmail account. They came just to the regular inbox for Yahoo and Juno. Not sure about MSN cause I haven't gotten it there yet.

The coupon expired 5 days from when it is sent. I didn't really think of this so all mine expire on Friday, but I was hoping to use this this weekend. Oh well, free is free right?

There is a counter on the page so you can tell how many free subs are left. They have given out about 65,000 in the last three hours. The total # right now is 132,235.

No comments: