Saturday, December 20, 2008

Menu Ideas

I'm feeling very uncreative lately. It seems like I make the same few things over and over again. I was thinking it might be fun to have send out a call for new frugal recipes. What kinds of inexpensive dishes do you make for your family? Anyone willing to share one or two?

It could be anything you like, breakfast, dinner, snacks or desert. You can do a whole meal or just a dish. It's always fun to see what a dish will cost so you could add in approximate prices, but it's not necessary.


My thought is that you could either email them or just leave them as a comment here on the blog. I'll make a post with them so that everyone can see and get some new ideas.

I know for me, I only think about making specific dishes from certain ingredients. I know there is much more that I could be doing with my stockpile, but I just don't have the creativity most days. Hopefully some of you will share with me and add a little extra spice to my life and cooking.

No comments: