Saturday, December 20, 2008

Free $5 at Davanni's for completeing their online survey

I was going through my junk mail this evening and found this months email from Davanni's pizza. Every couple of months they offer a free personal pizza or $5 off anything coupon for taking a survey.

This month they have a survey about online ordering with a few other questions thrown in. I think it is 25 questions long. It took about 5 minutes to complete. At the end they ask for your address and will mail out a $5 off postcard.

Here is the link to their monthly newsletter. The surveys are usually located here. They also have an email sign-up if you are interested so that you never miss out on the coupons. Davanni's Insider

Check out their online menu to see what types of things you can get with your $5. I think subs are around $5. I usually get a personal pizza for just over the $5 mark. I also tend to do take out instead of eating in with the family and spending a lot more then the $5.

I think the survey is one per computer, but I'm not sure. I used to be able to go through my email and Jason's to complete a survey for each of us, but last time it didn't let me. I'll have Jason try at work on Monday and report back how it goes.

No comments: