Thursday, July 24, 2008

Weekly list

So these are the things that I am planning on getting this week. I threw out some of the ads so I am not able to make a real list, but hopefully this will give you some ideas.

Walgreens
Pocket folders $.05 with in ad coupon
Walgreens diapers $5.99, -$5/2 July IVC, $5/2 August IVC=3/$2.97 Get $5 RR
This coupon will allow you to get $2.50 off each pack even though it says $5/2
Pilot G2 Gel Ink Pen $1, -$1 Monthly rebate=1/Free
8pk Crayola washable markers $2, -$2 monthly rebate=1/Free
Loreal Vibe BOGO on sale, -BOGO MF, -$1/1 August ICV coupon=2/Free or possible $2 overage
I've also heard about free Pantene, but I haven't been able to figure out the deal without the monthly book I threw out.

Cub
Homelife nakpins $1, $1/1 found instore=Free
Homelife kleenex $1, $1/1 found instore=Free
Homelife Paper Towels $.99, $1/1=Free
Post Just Bunches cereal $2, -$2/1 IP=Free
Kraft Live Active cheese $1.50, -$2 IP from a couple months ago=Free (part of the clearance cheese in Shakopee)
Cub twin pk Milk $3.98 with in ad coupon WYB $25 of other items=1/$3.98

Special running at Cub for buy $25 in participating products get $8 OYNO. The best possible deal for this is to get
20 Powerade $.80=$16
2 24pk Dassani, $5=$10

Use 16 $1/1 Powerade
Use 2 expired Free Dassani WYB 10 Powerade

total OOP $1, get $8 OYNO, Rainbow ad also says something about a powerade coupon for free powerade zero WYB 3 powerade. If they are MF you could get the coupons from rainbow and use them to sweeten the Cub deal.
Rainbow
Powerade $.69, -$1/1 or $.75/1 MF coupons=Free with overage
3lb yellow onions $.99
24oz Roundys bread $.79

CVS
Glade spray $.88, $1/1 MF=Free + overage
Loreal BOGO on sale, -BOGO MF=2/Free
Trident extra care BOGO on sale, -BOGO MF, -$1 ECB WYB 2=2/Free +$1 ECB
CVS children's motrin or tylenol $4, -$5 ECB WYB $15=4/$11 after ECB or $2.75 each
Keep an eye out for the free monthly offers in the monthly book. I think I listed them last week.

Target
I didn't see anything super great at Target this week, but I did want to highlight some of the new Target coupons. It's been a while since we had some good ones so I know people have stopped thinking about it. I have.

$.50/1 Archer Farms artisan bread, Use on $.99 demi load for $.49 bread
$.50/1 Pringles, can usually be found on sale for $1, I think there is a MF for $.35/3
$1/1 Skippy Peanut butter, has been on sale for $1.69=1/$.69
$1/1 Smuckers fruit spead, I think the cheapest people have found is just under $2
$1/1 Stutton & Dudge steak/roast, check for meat with the $/$$ coupons on it and combine both
$1/1 CheeseIts, small box for around $2.05=1/$1.xx
$1/1 Hot or lean pockets, check for clearance and MF
$1/1 Ocean Spray cranenergy drink, $1/1 MF, haven't pricechecked, around $3 at walmart
$1/2 Or-Ida products, Look for hang tags on Heinze vintager, inside are $1/1 Or-Ida hashbrowns
$.50/1 Simple Harvest granola bars, pair with $1/1 MF

I think that's it for this week. I might be able to add more after I head to Walgreens and Cub tomorrow. I'll be able to get those ads and see what I am missing.

No comments: