Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Homelife Paper Products

Noah and I went looking for the HomeLife products today.

They didn't seem to have a spot on the shelf for the 120 count napkins. I did find the $.99 rolls of paper towels the coupons did beep on these, but the CSM said just to put them through. I also find small square boxes of tissues. The regular are 88 count and the "with aloe" kind are 66 count. I opted for the with aloe. It says "compare to Kleenex with aloe." I don't think they are quite as good, but they seem a little softer then just regular Kleenex.

The rolls of paper towels seemed to be much smaller when compared visually to Bounty, but the number of square feet per roll was pretty close. I don't remember exactly what each one had, but I want to say it was something like 88 for HomeLife and maybe 100 for Bounty. Like I said, not real sure.

I didn't find any paper plates that were less then $2.50, not a great deal, but not bad after the coupon if you need them. They also had paper cups, 24 for $1.99, still not great, but alright after the coupon if you need them.

I checked on the toilet paper, but the cheapest I could find was $2.59 for 4 rolls. Not a good deal at all. I have heard that there is a 4pk for $1.49, might just be that my Cub is smaller and doesn't carry that variety.

No comments: