Saturday, April 5, 2008

What I got at CAP

I said I would post later about what I ended up getting at the CAP $.50 sale. Noah has been throwing up every other day this week so I wasn't sure I would be able to go. Nathan came over in the morning Friday and played with him so I was able to go. Thanks Nathan!!!

I spend a little over a hour there in the morning. There were some really nice girl items, but not too many boy things. All in all I spend $78 which means 156 items to sell.

Noah was feeling great when I got home so Jekka came over and played. Later we went back to CAP and I again found lots of things. I spend $30.68 the second time. $9.68 was on toys.

I think I spend $2 on things for Noah so the grand total of OUAC things was $106.68. Oh, add in the $2.50 for the books from a couple of days ago and it comes to $109.18.

I brought it in the afternoon and make $103.xx. Almost out of the red. I also got Starbucks for myself and Nathan yesterday as a thanks for watching Noah.

Start of the month $100
Spent on more items $109.18
Spent on Noah $2
Spent on Treats $9
Total= -$20.18

Make at OUAC=$103

Total=$82.82

I'm hoping that I will be able to bring it it EP tomorrow and then to the one in Burnsville on Monday. After that I want to pack it up and put it away for the rest of the month. At least until the 21st which is when the next 1/2 sale is. After Monday I'll be able to figure out all the numbers and see how I actually did.

When all is said and done, after exspensed and giving my title, I'd like up be up about $150 for this round. It's ambitious, but I did so well today that I think it might be possible.

1 comment:

Becca Nelson said...

I was at Shakopee Cub today and they have a good deal on the single pack salad dressing. This week it is b1g1 with the coupon and on the back wall by the eggs near the floor they have a tearoffs for $1 off each. I ended up with two packages for .85 There are 8 packs in each package.

When I first saw this product I thought it was stupid and a waste of money, but for 42.5 cents for eight packets it isn't too bad. It will save time in the morning so that I don't have to put dressing in a container.