Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spending update-What did she buy today?

I brought the stuff from yesterday to OUAC and did some grociery shopping while I was waiting. Nothing too exciting, but I'm please with it.

At Rainbow I got Barilla pasta. It is BOGO this week. We tend to like Barilla better then Cremett or Archer Farms so when I find it on sale I stock-up. Also the price of wheat has gone up A LOT!!! so the price of pasta will be going up after not too long.

I got 16 boxes of pasta. One was $1.65 and the rest were $1.29 and then 1/2 off that.

I also for 1 doz eggs. They are on sale for $.98, but there was a limit of one.

All in all I spent 11.65


I also went to Cub. I had a raincheck for $1 64 oz Land O Lakes OJ. It expired on 3-23-08, but I asked if I could use it and the super nice CS lady said no, but she would write me a new one. Just a little reminder that it doesn't hurt to ask and sometimes it works out just right.

I got 5 OJ. Three for me and two for mom.

I also got 2 Simply Orange 59oz OJ. I found a coupon on Sunday for 2/$3. This is my favorate brand and a great price because just one bottle was $3.xx.

All total I got 7 bottles of OJ for $8. I usually don't buy OJ. When I find it on sale I like to get it though. Being I don't drink milk it helps me get the calcium I need and it's nice to have something for me to drink besides water and apple juice.

My grand total for the day was$19.65. Being I am giving two OJ to Mom I'm not going to count those $2.

On the plus side I filled a scrip at CVS today. My Co-pay was $3 which went on a gift card. I had a coupon for filling the scrip so I got a new $25 gift card so I am up $22 at CVS. Seems like a good deal in my book.

Spending this trip:$17.65
Total spending for the month:$18.33
Total left to spend:$56.67+$10 OYNO @ Cub

No comments: