Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spending update for the month of April

I guess today starts the first of posting what I end up getting for my $75 +$10 at Cub this month. I was at Target and they had Nestle chocolate chips on clearance. They won't regular Toll House chips, but something a little fancier. I don't have the bag with me right now so not sure what the real name is. Any way, They were $1.68 and I had a $1/1 coupon so I spend $.68 on a bag of chips.

Total $.68
Left to spend $74.32

I do have a bunch of change in my purse which I use for random things so my totals might end up being a little off, but for the most part they should be close.

I also used $2.50 of the OUAC $ for books at CAP. You can see the post below if you are interested. I usually only made about $.20-$.40 on books so not really sure how much profit this will be. I also want to pull out the best ones to keep for Noah. I'll probably bring them in this weekend being CAP has a sale on Friday and I will be getting more clothes. I'll try to post on it later.

No comments: