Monday, March 31, 2008

CVS This week

Becky has already sent in the CVS list for this week. I am so impressed with how on top of things she is. Thanks Becky for all the great deals!


CVS this week…..

Twizzlers buy one get on free = 2 for $2.29

Women’s and Men’s Mennen deodorant 2/$5 and you get $3 ECBs when two are bought. In today’s Sunday paper there was $1 off coupon and 75 cents off coupon so you would end up getting 2 for 25 cents after ECBs. I did have two $1 off coupons that I printed off but not sure where I got those from I think it was Smartsource.com then you get 2 for free after ECBs. Limit is 5 $3 ECBs.

Kotex pads 2/$5. I had 2 $1 off CVS coupons and then 2 $2 off coupons that were mailed to me so I made $1 off this deal. I think there have been some Sunday paper coupons for these as well.

Softsoap Spa - $4.99 and get $4.99 in ECB’s = Free and I had three $1.00 off coupons two were on line and one in the paper. Shakopee had one on the shelf and I asked the guy if they had more and he went back and got two boxes. Limit is 5 on these. The link I got my coupon from is currently not working I will keep trying and email it to Esther if it starts to work.

Act mouth wash. I had a $1 off CVS coupon and then there was $1 off coupon in today’s paper so I got it for $2.99.

Last night I changed my email on my CVS account and I got emailed to me a $4 off a $20 purchase coupon.

Quarterly Extra bucks print out on April 1 and then there will be the new monthly deals.

Check out smartsource.com for the Mennen deodorant coupon and then there is all one for $2 off Excedrin. I think on smartsource.com you are able to print two of each coupon and then the coupon goes away because I don’t see either of these on mine anymore. Anyway the coupon will be a money maker on the Excedrin next week. It is $1.99 with $1.00 back in ECB so it would be .99 cents and then use the $2.00 coupon and make $1.00.

There might be some other good deals this week too but these were the ones that stuck out for me.

No comments: