Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cub list for this week

Here is the list for Cub. Becca was in charge of it again this week. Thanks for all the work!

Here's my Cub list:
Little Debbie 100 Calorie snacks 5/$6. .25 printable coupon found here: http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=785966 Total = $1 each. The coupon says that it is for "Any Little Debbie Family Pack" so I'm assuming they will work.
B1G1 Strawberries coupon
B1G1 Potatoes Coupon
.88 mangos (is this a good deal?)
Totinos Pizza Rolls 10/$10, .40 mfc = $.60 each
Blue Bunny Ice Cream $3/9.99, printable $1.00 coupon here: http://www.bluebunny.com/Coupons.aspx total =$2.33
Rice A Roni 10/$10 I KNOW there are coupons out there, but I used mine a couple of weeks ago. I checked the coupon database on HCW and there were .50/2 and $1.00/4 in the 1/6/08 ad. If you have these coupons they would be .75 each I still think $1.00 is still good too.
I think I might go for the General Mills deal that was on the front page of the ad this week. If I do it will look like this: (am going mostly for work snacks because I have way too much cereal to get any more)
5/.50 off coupons for the Caribou Coffee bars
2 .75 off 2 coupons for Sweet and Salty bars
1 .40 off Fiber One bars
10/$25-$10 (Cub Coupon) = $15 - $4.40 (above manufactures coupons) =$10.60 or $1.06 per box of granola bars. This deal will work out differently depending on your choices and your coupons.
This is about all I can find right now. Please feel free to make any additions or comments.
-- Becca
beccanelson.blogspot.com

No comments: