Saturday, April 11, 2009

Shopping Again

It seems like all I have to talk about this week is what I have been buying. Hopefully it hasn't been too borning for everyone. At least I am keeping up with the budget this month!

Target
10 Vitamin Water 10 $1
10 Starbucks mini chocolate truffles $.90
1 Gillette shaving gel $1.89
1 Fusion power razor $7.99

-10 $1/1 Starbucks chocolate blinkies
-10 $1/1 Vitamin Water 10
-1 $1/1 Gillette
-1 $/1 Fusion
-$5 Target Giftcard

Total OOP $.43, Recieved $5 Target Gift Card (I have a $5 TC that I save and roll for deals like the Fusion/Gillette deal so I don't have to put anything OOP to get in on the deal.

Cub
3 Kellogg's ceral $2
1 Twin Pack $5.58

-2 $1/1 Ceral
-Free Milk Cat
-Cub twin milk for $3.28
Total OOP $4, Recieved another free milk coupon

Cub #2
2 Cub Syrup $2.29
3 Kellogg's cereal $2
Cub white bread $.88
1.60lb fresh green beans $1.23
Strawberries $1.50
French bread $1.50
Twin pack $5.58
3 Pom Yogurts $.50

-3 Free yogurt coupons from Patricia
-Free french bread survey coupon
-$1 off strawberries WYB bakery item
-3 $1/1 Cereal MF
-Cub milk for $3.28
-Free milk coupon

Total OOP $7.90 + recieved free milk coupon

Total OOP Today $12.33
Total spent for the month $39.46
Total left for the month $45.54 + 6 Free Milk at Cub coupons

I'm starting to wonder if I will actually end up with extra at the end of the month. I spent a lot this past week on milk and cereal which has upped my total. I wasn't expecting that. I have enough milk in the fridge for the rest of the month and 6 more coupons for next month. That's almost enough milk to last through the end of May. If they do the twin pack deal again next month then I'll be able to double my milk into 12 gallons. When you look at it that way it seems worth it to have gotten so much cereal/milk this week.

No comments: