Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pudding

Just a budget update tonight. I took Noah to Cub this even to use the $1.25/3 pudding coupons from this weekend. He had a great time putting all the pudding into the cart. I let him bag it up afterward by himself, he thought it was great.

The large boxes of pudding are also $.50 this week. Makes them a better value then the small boxes, but the only regular flavors are chocolate and vanilla. They also had special ones like Oreo, vanilla with chocolate chips and other things like that.

Cub
21 boxes of Jell-O Pudding $.50
1 Cub large eggs $1.24

-7 $1.25/3 MF found instore
Total OOP $2.99

Total spent this trip $2.99
Total spent for the month $21.54
Total left for the month $63.46 + $3 OYNO

I listed the $3 OYNO when I was typing up what I had spend on the inital monthly post, but I forgot to add it to my total left for the month. Just wanted to clarify where it came from.

No comments: