Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Changes to Rainbow Doubles

I finally went to pull my coupons tonight and give the list to Jason so he could stop on his way home. My Sara Lee coupons are expired. I was sure they were good till April, but I was wrong. I had to rework my plan and this is what I came up with:

2 Roundy's Milk $3.36 ($6.58 regular price)
2 Chicken of the see $.78 ($1.58 Regular Price)
1 Fresh Express Spinach $1 ($2.49 Regular Price)
4 Roundy's 8oz cheese $3.96 ($11.96 Regular Price)
Total $9.10 ($22.61 Regular Price)

To this I'll either add
10 Barilla Plus Pasta $?.??, -$1/2 MF
or
5 Nesquik $1, -$.50/1

I'd rather have the pasta, but if it is more expensive then I am willing to pay, then Jason will get the chocolate milk and end up with a treat. My OOP is more then I was thinking, but I don't think I'd be able to find a lower price on any of the items so it will be alright. The free milk or pasta will just be a plus.

No comments: