Monday, December 8, 2008

This weeks Menu

So what are the Gudims eating this week? Well, I have a plan, but we will have to wait and see if the meals actually get made. Dinner has kind of fallen on Jason most of the time now so it's not always easy to make a real meal at 6:30 when you are tired, have a ton of homework, and need to get Noah in bed. He's going a great job though and I'm really impressed with how he just keeps going.

This is what I am thinking for supper this week. I have most of the meat out of the freezer so maybe I will be able to get it started before he gets home and he'll just need to finish it up.

Monday
Grilled tuna and tomato soup. We got grapes to go with it, but didn't end up getting them washed before we eat.

Tuesday
Not really sure. I took some small steaks out of the freezer, but haven't figured out what to do with them.

Wednesday
Simple Supper

Thursday
Roasted Chicken, mashed potatoes and veggies

Friday
Chicken/veggie soup

Saturday
Leftovers

I guess that I don't have prices to add in this week. The meat have been in the freezer so I'm not sure on that and most of the veggies were free from one place or another.

No comments: