Monday, December 8, 2008

Some deals and free items for this week

I haven't been doing a very good job getting a weekly list made it. It seems to be taking a lot of time and lately the deals have been feast or famine. Some weeks there simple isn't anything very exciting on sale, but other weeks it I spend so much time shopping that I don't have any time to blog.

I probably won't get a list made up this week, but I do have a couple of deals to start the week out. I'll make a post here or there throughout the week if I find more great deals and have the time to type them up.

Cub
Free 1lb of grapes with in ad coupon
Green Giant Steamers $1, $1/1 MF expired=Free
Homelife paper plates 44ct? $2, $1/1 MF blinkie-expired=1/$1
Kellogg's cereal
-in ad coupon for $6 off your grocery order. This is a MF, but you should be able to use it alone with other MF being this coupons is buy 6 get $6 off your order, not off the cereal.
-There are $1/1 MF from the insert a few weeks ago and also $1/1 IPs
-It's been reported that some varieties are $2 so if you use 6 $1/1 and the $6 off your order then you will get 6 boxes for FREE.
Ocean Spray cranberry $1.98, -$.55/1 MF=1/$1.44

1 comment:

Becca Nelson said...

I got free Lumin Candles from Target with the $5 coupon from this week's paper. They are on sale for $4.99

Another deal to note is the glade scented oil candles also at Target. They are $2.50 and there are $2.50 coupons, plus if you buy 4 you get a $5 gift card.