Monday, October 27, 2008

Menu for the week

So here is what the Gudim household is eating this week. Like I said some times I feel a little stupid putting this out there.

I feel kind of dumb that everything we eat is so cheap. I guess that's not a bad things, but sometimes I feel like because it is so cheap it must not be that healthy. Probably just my imagination, hopefully.

Everything this weeks seems to be "instant" food. Nothing is really homemade. I just don't feel too creative this week and didn't see anything great on sale that cried out for me to make something special for dinner.

Monday
Egg salad sandwiches
-Bogo bread from Cub last week, $1
-5 eggs $.50?
Apples $.98 per lb a couple weeks ago at Cub
Carrots Free from Target

Tuesday
Pulled beef sandwiches--never used the meat two weeks ago
-Buns $.79
-Curly's pulled beef, free after MF and sale at Cub
Cheetos $1 per bag after TC last month
Carrots Free at Target

Wednesday
Simple Supper-hot dogs

Thursday
Fettuccine
-Burtolli? pasta, free + overage last month at Target after TC and IP
-Veggi, -Free after Cub sale and $1/1 MF
-Garlic bread?

Friday
-Digiorno pizza, $2.67 after Target sale, Target gift card for buying 3, and 3 $1/1 MF

No comments: