Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Updates to this weeks list

Alright, I didn't expect to be back this soon, but here is something I missed.

Cub
Simply potatoes hash brownes $2.23, -BOGO Cub coupon, -$1/2 MF=2/$1.23


CVS
This is a direct copy of the email Becky sent me. It's too late for me to edit it tonight, but I wanted to get it on because I will be out all tomorrow shopping and then getting ready for the garage sale this weekend.

Not like we need more candy in the house but the candy deal ends up being a good deal. Buy $10 worth get $5 in ECBs. And then if you have a $3 off $15 purchase coupon. Makes for some cheap candy. The Gold Emblem Candy for 88 cents is included in this deal.
The big deal this week is the Nivea Men products buy $10 worth get $5 in ECB's combined with a $3 off $15 or a $4 off $20 coupon and then there is a bricks coupon for $2 off any Nivea product. You can print two coupons from a computer. You can do this deal 5 times. I think with the bricks coupons this is a great deal. Esther do you have the link for this otherwise I will have to check at work if I have it there.
The Stomach Remedy deal is get $3 in ECB's for a purchase. There was Maalox coupons in the paper two weeks ago of $2 off. There is a Maalox that is $5.29 and another $5.99. So it would be like getting it for 29 cents or 99 cents with the $3 EBCs you get back. There are probably others that are low in price too. This deal can only be done once.
There are some great June Monthly deals too.
Oral-B Cross Action double toothbrushes. The book says you can do this twice but it can be done four times. $6.99 get $6.99 in ECBs
Kids mouthwash is $3.49 get $3.49 in ECBs. The book says this deal can be done twice but it can be done 4 times.
CVS Bandaids - $1.99 get $1.99 - book says you can do it twice but it can be done 3 times
The dove deal this month is good too. There are a bunch of different dove coupons out there. The monthly deal is on body wash and deodorant. Buy $10 worth of dove and get $3 back combined with some of the coupons out there makes it good. I know I signed up on dove.com and got a $2 off one but had some MF too.
Happy CVSing!!!!!!!!!!


As I find more I will edit this post and keep adding them here so this is the one to check later. I figure it will be easier to see them here then in the big long weekly post.

No comments: