Monday, June 9, 2008

Great deal on Powerade

I know it's been slim pickings at Rainbow lately so I wanted to post this great deal that I found today.

Rainbow has 32oz Poweraid and Powerade Zero on sale for $1. Also if you buy 10 then you get a free 24 pk of Dassani water with in store coupon. There were coupons in yesterdays paper for $.75/1 24oz or 32oz Powerade or Powerade Zero.

If you have 10 coupons you could get 10 bottle + the 24pk of water for $2.50. Pretty good deal in my opinion.

I'm looking for sites that have the coupon and will post some links when I find them.

UPDATE
Well, it looks like this deal is dead for us, unless we want to pool our coupons. None of the clipping sites have them. They are selling for about 20/$10 on Ebay so that doesn't really make it worth while.

1 comment:

Becca Nelson said...

I forgot to tell you that I was at Rainbow yesterday and they are doubling coupons again!! They seemed to have the same limitations as last year...must purchase $25, limit of 5 coupons, only up to $1, etc. It said they are doing it through September.

This would make the Powerade deal pretty good for me because I have 3coupons. I could add the BBQ sauce deal and get some more grapes!

One question, can you use more than 5 coupons on your deal, and you just tell them the 5 that you want doubled?