Thursday, April 17, 2008

No list this week

There won't be a list this week. I was trying to get it done, but just didn't have enough time. I'm leaving this morning for Duluth so I won't have time to work on it the rest of the week.

A few highlists that I did notice were:

Buy any 10 GM products get $15 off you total with in store coupon at CUB. This is good on granola bars and fruit snacks as well as cereal. I know most of us have enough cereal to last months, but if you are looking for the other products this could be a good deal. You also get a coupon at checkout for 1 free gallon of milk up to $4.50. The milk really does make it a good deal. there are lots of coupons out there for the fruitsnacks and granola bars.

There is some type of deal on Suave this week at WG. Haven't really looking into it, but if you are interesterd you can find a thread about it here.

Target has new coupons out this week. There are a coupon of great deals going on there. There is an Eggo coupon $1/2 TC. I guess that there were also $.55 MF in the paper this past week. I think the coupon was off 1, but might have been off 2. Somepeople have found the Eggo Swirls for a little over $1 and are getting them free. The cheapest Eggos I've found were $1.5x, but I've only looked at the little Target in Shakopee.

There is a also a TC for Lipton tea. It is $1/1 and seems to work on any Lipton tea product. It pictures a box of tea. Right now the 1.5 Liter bottles are ringing up $1 even though they are marked $1.29 so these are FREE after the Target coupon. Also there are 4 pks of Lipton Tea To Go sticks for $.99 afer the coupon these are FREE. These are found in the checkout isles. The coupon does not beep and adjusts to $.99 so you do not need any fillers.

I think that is all I can remember for now. There might have been free gum at Walgreens this week. I think I saw an in ad coupon for BOGO Trident and there were BOGO MF coupons in the paper a couple of weeks ago.

Alright, sorry this is it for the week.
Esther

No comments: