Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Vacation, Surgery, and Noah=No Blogging Time

I am thinking about taking a couple of weeks off after I post the list for this week. We are heading to Colorado on Thursday for Easter and then I have a busy week when we get back.

I am not planning on making a list for March 23 or March 30. Becca had a great idea about having guest posters. I think it would be a great way for some of you to try your hand at it. I know a lot of you are finding great deals on your own and I would love if you would be willing to share on the blog for a couple of weeks.

I was thinking that maybe a couple of you would volunteer to be in charge of a store for one of both of the weeks. You could write it up in any manner you wanted, it doesn't have be look like mine. You could email me or just post it as a comment and I would get it onto the front page. It doesn't have to be anything high stress, I just think some of you might have fun at it. I know there is a lot of talent lurking out there. Give it some thought. I might come asking if no one volunteers.

Another thing of note is my dad will be having back surgery in April. There is a long recovery time where he will be needing help. I'm not sure how much time I will be over there while him, I might only be able to do a short list during that time. Just wanted to give you all a heads up on that too.

I should be able to post some of the list tomorrow and finish up on Wednesday. Noah has a slight case of pneumonia, but is doing much better. His med is causing him not to be tired so I don't know how much naptime blogging I will get done.

1 comment:

Becca Nelson said...

I can take Cub Foods for a week. I seem to find the most deals there.