Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kellogg's Coupons

Sometimes I forget that not everyone looks at grocery shopping like me. I tend to think of it as a scavenger hunt for coupons as a go throughout the store. Thank goodness Noah is usually very patient with me because it is not uncommon to find us going down every isle in search of new coupons that are out.

It can be problematic when making the list because I tend to have or know of all sorts of non-insert coupons and forget that most of you aren't crazy like me and have no idea what I am talking about.

So, where are these mysterious Kellogg's coupons which I speak of?

Most of my Kellogg's coupons are just from the paper. I have had them for a long time so I don't remember when they came out. I know that there are some expired ones in my stack also.

There are a lot of peelies out there too. I have ones from this fall for B2G1 free. I just traded with this lady on hotcouponworld.com for more because I had used the five I had from this fall. There are peelies for B2 frosted flakes or rice Krispies G1 rice Krispies w/strawberries free. I saw these about 2 weeks ago at Rainbow, but haven't found any at Cub yet. There are also peelies on the special k cereals for free single packet of Special K protein water.

There are also printable Kellogg's coupons. One for $3/2 Raisin Bran. You have to take a short survey and give the right answers to get the $3/2 otherwise you get a $3/3 coupon. I believe the right answers were Post Raisin Bran and 7-12 times per year. There is also one for $1/1 Rice Krispies with Strawberries. There is a new on out for $1 off any produce WYB 2 featured cereals.

I think there are more out there because I saw someone asking for trades of B1G1 free, but I have never seen them. There are also non insert coupons for $.70/1 Frosted Flakes with honey. I ended up with about 10 of these around Christmas time.

I was at the store yesterday and noticed that the signs were still up for all the 5/$10 cereal from last week. Pair that with the cereal on sale this week for $2.50 and the coupons out there it makes for a nice overage each time if you can work it right.

No comments: