Thursday, March 27, 2008

CUB for this week

Becca was in charge of Cub for this week. Here is the list that she sent. Thanks Becca!! I added a couple of my own comments as I was readying though. Hope you don't mind Becca.


Kellogs Cereal Deal: See Esther's post from the last couple of weeks. This deal is going on until the 30th. I thought that maybe we would have one more chance at different $2 specials that would include some of the coupons that I have, but no such luck.
Red Gold Tomatoes: Buy one, get two free. These are the BIG cans, so it sweetens the deal even more. If you can find coupons for them it would make them even cheaper. (Esther said there are some out there from last fall)-$.50/2 found instore last fall.
Buy 5lbs potatoes, get carrots and onions. On my receipt it shows that I got all three for $2.49 after the coupon.
Button Mushrooms: .98 after coupon
Fresh Green Beans: .99 cents/pound
Oranges: 2 4lb bags for $5.50
Live Active Cheese by Kraft: $3.00 A few weeks ago I found printable coupons for $2.00 off 1. I have looked for the link for them, but I can't find it now. Maybe someone could find the link and post it?? $1 for a pack isn't as good as the free Target cheese from a couple of weeks ago, but this it isn't bad. Tip: I found a link to have the coupon mailed to me as well. I signed up with my home and work address. In all, I got 4 packs of this cheese for $4.
Kraft Cheese crumbles, shredded or chunk 3/$6 w/cub coupon. There is a mf for .75/2 and another one for .40/2 Does anyone know if there is a single coupon out there for cheese so that you could use coupons on all 3?--Not sure if there is a single coupon, but if you only want two to go with your coupons you will still get the sale price of $2 each.
Gold'n Plump Fresh or Frozen Chicken: Buy $25, get $10 off with coupon.
As I said, I'm not as good as Esther. I also think this week was a bad week for "hidden" deals that don't just jump right out of the paper at you. If anyone has any additions, please email Esther so that she can add them to the list. Sorry for not having a longer list. This is all I've got. :)

No comments: