Thursday, March 27, 2008

Additions to the Target List

Judy sent me some things for Target also. I thought I would add them as a new post being most of us have already read the weekly Target post and might not catch them if I put them in there.

Also Sara left a comment that Gold fish are on 3/$4 and there is a printable Target coupon for $1/2 which makes them $.83 each when you buy in sets of two. There is also a teapad coupon for $1.50/1 bag of goldfish pretzels WYB 3.

This is what Judy sent me;

The Easter stuff is on sale if there is any left.
The Easter oreos that are 1.25 and with the $1/2 they would be .75 each. Also the 18 ct mini orea cookies(don't know what that is) are $1 with the target printable they would be .50. This is also a tearpad coupon for $1/2 and another one for a free gallon of milk WYB 4. It would come out to be $1 for 4 Oreos and a gallon of milk. If anyone finds some of these it would be a great deal.

This is a coupon for $.50/1 MP crackers or cookies. The Saltieens are either $.99 or $.49 with the coupon. The wafers are supposed to be on sale at 1.19 with the coupon they would be $.69


Thanks ladies for the extra info.

1 comment:

Becca Nelson said...

I was at Target during my lunch today and the live active cheese was $2.69. If you can find the $2.00 coupon it would only be .69 for the bag. Too bad I used my last two coupons at Cub last night!