Thursday, January 24, 2008

Weekly coupon list

Hi all,

I've been wondering if some of you would be interested in doing a coupon train. For those of you who don't know, a coupon train is where one person starts an envelope of coupons that they do not want but think others would find useful. They give it to the first person who then takes out the coupons they want, adds new coupons and also takes out expired coupons. It moves from one person to another and finally returns to the starter. I was thinking we could probably do it without postage. For those at church we could put it into the mailboxes. My mom could bring it up to and return it from headquarters/AFBLS, Becca could bring it to her office for tho9se of you there. Let me know if you are interested and I will work up a list.

Now for the list;

Rainbow
Barilla Pasta .78 WYB 2 or more
Milk 2.50
Yellow onions 3lbs .99
Bananas .39 per lb
Russet Potatoes .99 5lbs
Kemps chocolate milk 2.50
Sargento chunk/shredded 5-8oz $2
Chicken of the sea white chunk 6oz 5/$4 -$1 OYNO WYB 5 =5/$3 or .60each
Red Gold Tomatoes 7/$4, -$1 OYNO WYB 7, .50/2 MF(found instore this summer) =14/2.50 =.18 per can
The milk and cereal deal is still going on. The milk coupon gives you the full $3.75 even if your milk is less. If you have coupons left from last week you can roll them this week and come out paying even less then last week. There are many boxes for $2.99 best deal would look like this;
Cereal $2.99x6=$17.94
Milk $2.50x2=$5
Total=$22.94
-$10 WYB 6=$10
-.75/2 blinkie x3=$2.25
-$7.50 off 2 milk=$7.50
Total=$3.19 plus you'll get 2 more milk coupons

Aldi/Walmart
Avacodo .49each
Green peppers 3/.99
Multi colored peppers 3/1.49
Grape tomatoes 10oz .99

Target
Schick gift pack $3.xx, -$4MF=Free with overage. I found these today in Shakopee.
Dole bagged salad $2, 1/$1 TC, -.50/1 MF=.50 (can also use $2 off any bagged salad to make this free with overage)
$10 off new perscription

CVS
There are many new coupons out for this weekend. Check out Hot Coupon World
I think slickdeals also has a list of current coupons. Just make sure if you use ones from slickdeals you don't use future coupons. Slick deals host upcoming coupons which have been found by hacking into the CVS system to see what is coming up.

Speed Stick 24/7 3.99, -3.99 ECB=Free limit 5
Valentine M&Ms 3.49, BOGO, -$3 ECB for each set of 2= 2/.49
Buy $20 worth of Pepsico products get $10 ECB (monthly deal limit 1)
Soyjoy 4/$4, 4 ECB=Free Limit 5 for month

CVS toothbrush 2.99, -2.99 ECB=Free monthly deal limit 2 for month
CVS couple back ziplock bags $4.99, -2 ECB=$2.99
Get these together and you are able to use a $2/10 CVS brand coupon and also a $2/10 any purchase coupon so your total would be $1.01 overage in ECB

There are many other CVS deals. It gets hard to keep up with them all and I don't always need what they are for so I over look them at times. If you need some help with them let me know and I will take another look.

Walgreens
The only things of great note for me this week is
Mauna Loa chocolate covered Macadamia nuts 2/$4, -$3/2 coupon in monthly easy saver book(found instore)=2/1

CUB
Carrots 2lb .98
Russet potatoes 1.99 BOGO=2/1.99
Oranges or grapefruits 2/5 w/in ad coupon=2/$5
Natural ovens whole grain bread 3.89, -BOGO in ad coupon, -$1/2 MF= 2/2.89
Green peppers 2/$1
Kleenex 180-280 ct $1.66, -$1/1 blinkie currently at rainbow= 1/.66


Quaker deal buy 5 get $3 off your order with coupon in ad (this is working along with MF coupons. You are able to use both)

I'm going to list out the price, any coupons found, and also .60 off each item for the $3 off WYB 5 and then the total.

Simple harvest $2.50, -1/1 MF, -.60=1/.9
Aunt Jemima syrup $2.50 -$1/2MF, -.60=2/2.80
Life Cereal $2.00, -.60, ?MF=1/1.40 I didn't find any MF coupons, but I think there are some out there
Old Fashion oatmeal $2, -.35MF, -.60=1/1.05
Instant oatmeal$2, .40/1MF, -.60=$1.00
Granola bars $2, -$1/2, -.60=2/$1.80
Breakfast bars $2 -$1/2, -.60=2/$1.80
Aunt Jemima Pancake mix 1.50, -.60=1/.90

Alright, there are two more sections for Cub, but I need to get to bed. It's been a long day. I'll work on the last two sections for cub tomorrow and post them on the blog. I'll send them in an email also. There are new Target coupons. I didn't find anything this week that was a great deal. I'll see if I can get them onto the blog as well. Keep watching the bonus size clearance. It is still 15% off this week, so it might so down next week.

As alway, if you have any questions, or if I used too many abbreviations just send me an email and I'll get back to you. Let me know if you might be interested in a coupon train.
Night, Esther

1 comment:

Becca Nelson said...

Can I be the first one to comment??!! I think people should comment or email Esther to share their good deals that they find. If Esther deems them good enough they can be highlighted in a post. :)

I think that everyone should also share with us if they have their own blogs! If you want, you can click on my profile for mine. beccasnelson.blogspot.com I mostly talk about craft stuff which is boring to most people, but I am always interested in looking at people's blogs. It is interesting to take a peak into other people's lives.

I encourage people to leave comments! This will be fun.