Saturday, January 26, 2008

CAP Thrift store in Shakopee

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that CAP has all Men's shirts and woman's blouses for .50 today. I think they are usually $2 which isn't a bad price either. Also on Jan 31 they have 50% off all clothes and shoes.
This is where I find most of my Once Upon A Child (OUAC) items in the winter. They baby/toddle clothes are usually $1 and the kids clothes are $1 for shirts and $2 for pants. It makes it a great deal when they are 50% off. The coats are 50% off also so they are only $1 for kids coats or snowpants.
They usually have some very nice kids thing with good name brands. When I am looking for OUAC I usually find, Ralf Lauren, Polo, Gap, Old Navy, London Fog, Children's Place, Columbia, Oshkosh, and many others.

Happy looking all. Hope you find something good.

2 comments:

Becca Nelson said...

I like donating my stuff to the CAP agency because I feel like the money made from my items helps out the community a lot more than if I give it to Goodwill. Maybe that is my own opinion...who knows! I do know that it is easier to give my items to Goodwill than to CAP. That drive thru is so easy!! But I still try to donate to CAP first.

Anyway, I find some really cool stuff there sometimes. Most of the time I just stop off after work to take a quick look. I don't go through the clothes very often (unless I'm looking for Noah, Macy or Lena). I often find dishes or books.

Creative Coupons said...

Once in a while they have a great book sale. When they get too many books they will sell them for $0.50 a bag. Noah has a ton of great books and most of them have come from CAP. I usually get a bag full for him and one for OUAC