Monday, June 29, 2009

Hello Again

So I've been really lax about updating since my laptop died. We still haven't gotten a new one, but I must admit I don't really mind. I am enjoying summer so haven't really been thinking of blogging much. I haven't been couponing much either. We have been out of town a lot which makes it harder to keep up with everything.

I do want to get back at it though. I thought maybe a good step would be to start with the menu for this week. I had started posting out menu awhile ago, but faltered as my due date grew closer. I was asked again yesterday, "if we had to eat really strange stuff?", so thought this was as good a place as any. Plus, it's probably the easiest thing to do. ;)

I'll try to do the prices, but I might not be able to remember all of them

Sunday
Digarno pizza $3.00?

Monday-Breakfast for dinner
Bacon Free
Eggs $.23
Hashbrowns $.50
Total $.73

Tuesday-BLTs
Panarea bread-free from church
bacon-free
lettus-free (Becca gave us a bunch when she went out of town)
Tomato $.29 (1/3lb @$.88 per lb)
Grapes Free from Cub last week
Total $.29

Wednesday-Grilled Pork lion
Pork loin $1.13
Limes $.45
Jalapenos $.18
Cilantro $.50
Corn the Cob $.30
Rice $.50
Total $3.06

Thursday-
Macaroni Grill boxed dinner-$2.50?
Chicken-$1.33
Green beans $.35
Total $4.18


Friday-Picnic in the Park
Not sure yet, probably just PB sandwiches and snacks while we wait for the fire works.

Saturday-Grilling
Heading to a parade and then grilling with friends. So far I know that I am beinging brats/hotdogs.
Brats-???Not sure anymore I got some last year, but we never used them cause I couldn't have them while prego.
Hotdogs-Free used the Free WYB 3 kraft coupons last year.
Total ???


Well it's not much, but at least it's a start. Hopefully I'll be back soon to update more.

No comments: