Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just More IPs

Noah and I are home alone this afternoon so I am just trying to get all the new IPs in one place before I head out shopping this evening. Nothing too interesting. If I know of a current deal, I'll add it with the coupon.

Gerber clothing coupons
$2/2 appreal or bedding
$1/1 sleep and play wear
$1/1 Onsies

There are random Gerber clothing on clearance at Target. Some stores have had them for 75% off so they should be cheap or free if you add in the coupon. I did have to sign up to get the link for the coupons. If you can't print try signing up and then you should be good to go.

$1/1 Ocean Spray.
$1/1 Diet Ocean Spary
Pair this with the current $1/1 Target IP and get free juice. They are on sale for $1.99. Not sure if the sale ends this weekend, 1-24-09. I think it runs until 1-27-09, which is the middle of next week. There was also a MF in last weeks insert for this juice.

$3/3 Special K bars, redeem at Target only. Not sure yet if this is a MF. If it is then combine with the Target $1/1 IP for free or cheap special K bars.

$1.50/1 Coffeemate. Must register. Supposed to be on sale at Target for $1.50 per bottle=Free

$2/1 Kashi soft baked cereal bars. Supposed to be $2.79 soon at Target. Check WM also.

$1/1 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits.
Possible 2nd link. On sale at Rainbow this week for $1 each=Free

$2/1 South Beach snack bars
. Sale prices are around $2.00-$2.50 per box.

I think that is it for now. Hope some of you can use these. Noah is gone for a few days next week, so I am hoping to catch up on Blogging while I rest.

No comments: