Friday, January 30, 2009

Cub $10/$100 plan update

Cub is having a 3 Day sale on their 3lb bags of frozen chicken breast. They are $4.99.

Being I still have $8 something to make it to my $100 I am planning on grabbing 2 of these for the chicken instead of finding small packs of chicken for around $2. That means I will be able to use the 3 $2 off chicken coupons from buying the Kraft dressing on them.

It will add in 9lbs of chicken breast and bring my pre-coupon total to $100.77. My post coupon, post $10/$100 total should come out to be $17.81 if everything works the way it should.

I am a little nervous about using so many kraft coupons at a time, and about using more then one of the MF in ad coupons also. We'll have to see how it goes. I'll try to post what I end up with. Hopefully they aren't out of things like the OJ and stuff like that. Also hoping I can bring the $1/1 Keebler cracker IP. I haven't tried yet, but Jason wasn't able to print it from work so we'll have to see.

No comments: