Sunday, July 6, 2008

Free SoBe Life Water

Alright folks,

The freebie of the week is SoBe Life Water. It is on sale at Target for $1. When you buy 10 bottles you get a $5 gift card making it 10/$5 after the gift card. There are tearpads out there for $.50/1. Use 10 coupons + get the $5 gift card and it comes out free for every 10 bottles you buy. (Actually I did have to pay $.65 tax on 20 bottles, but that's still not bad)

I have had good look finding the coupons at both Holiday gas stations and Kwik Trip gas stations. I haven't seen any at Super America, but I have only checked the one off Marchall in Shakopee.

Feel ackward going in just to check for coupons and not buying anything? Yeah, me too. If you head to Kwik Trip grab a banana or two. They are only $.39 per lb which is much cheaper the Cub. I got about 5 bananas for $.49 this evening.

Aquafina Alive is also included in the 10/$10 get a $5 gift card deal. People have found tearpads for it at Walgreens, and also in the deli section of Safeway. Not much help for those in the midwest, but maybe those out west will be able to find some of them.

No comments: