Sunday, May 25, 2008

Coupon Gold

So I was at the store on Friday afternoon and found a new tearpad. They weren't there Thrusday evening when we went for bacon so they must have been put out over night while they were stocking.

The coupon was for $1/1 any 5 oz or larger Nabisco cookies or crackers exp 9-30-08.

Anyway, 3 of the 6 pads were already gone and the others were half gone. I grabbed a handful and didn't think much about it.

Saturday morning I realized I had more then I would probably use so I listed them for trade on hotcouponworld.com. Within 24 hours I had over 12 requests to trade. Some people asking for up to 30, others just asking for LOTS. I could have traded over 200 if I had them. A couple people even offered 20% of the face value, so $.20 per coupon + shipping.

I ended up posting them as an auction so people could bid on them and everyone would have a fair change. I looked on ebay and they are selling for 25/$7 with over 12 hours left. It's tempting to put them on there, but I'm really hoping to get a few new peelies that I read about. They are for Free Kraft Cheese (up to $4.99) WYB 2 Nabisco crackers. If I could get some of those then I could end up with cheap crackers and a LOT of cheese. Jason would love me forever for all that cheese (not that he doesn't already).

No comments: