Wednesday, April 2, 2008

CAP

I stopped at CAP today and they are having a book sale today and tomorrow. All the books you can fit into a bag for $.50. I found some really nice good and a bunch of average ones. There were even some pop-up books and coloring books.

Noah was a handful and kept running around and then decided it was fun to run and hide behind the register. It was way past nap time so I will give him that, but we left before I was done looking.

They are also having a clothing sale on Friday. All Clothes and Shoes for $.50. There was some really nice stuff there today so we will see what is left by Friday morning. I'll have the stroller back from mom for sure so things should go better with Noah. He's usually very good as long as the snacks hold out. :) If anyone has the day off and wants to come along let me know.

No comments: