Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weekly list for 2-17

Here we are at the start of another new week with more ads to go through. Like last week, I am going to post here as I get things done and then will email out the list when it is complete. I think there are still some just doing email so I don't want them to miss out.

I didn't get a Target ad in my paper so not sure if I will have all the deals for Target. There are new coupons this week. You can find all the current coupons here at hotcouponworld.com.

Rainbow
Tree Ripened Peaches, Nectarines $1.49 per lb
Roundy's butter $1.88, $1 OYNO WYB 4,= 4/$6.52 or $1.63 per lb
Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon rolls $1, -$1/1 MF (sample lady at ST)= 1/Free
Gum Micro or Super tip toothbrush $.99, -$.75/1=1/$.24
Progesso soup $1, -$.50/2 or $.25/1=1/$.75 or 2/$1.50
Baby carrots $1
Kraft salad dresssing 8oz $1=2/$2 + Tear pad coupon for $1 free product WYB 2 dressing. There is a coupon for $.75/2 dressing, but it is for 16 oz only, not 8 oz.
Totino's Pizza Rolls $1, -$.40/1=1/$.60
Roundy's 16oz chunk or shredded cheese $3, -$2 OYNO WYB 4=4/$10 or $2.50 per lb
Jif $2, -$.72/2, $1 OYNO WYB 3=3/$4.25 or $1.42 each
Flat Earth chips $3, -FREE bag coupon X3, -$4 OYNO WYB 3=3/Free +$4 off your next order.

Flat earth has rest the free coupon link from a couple of weeks ago. The new link allows you to print two coupons. If you still have your first free coupon you could get all for free plus $4. There are also tear pads on the flat earth display for $.55 per bag if you have used you first free coupon. Here is the link for the coupon, http://www.flatearth.com/.

Target
This will probably be short because I didn't get an ad. If anyone finds things I am missing let me know and I will add it to the list so there is more info for others.

Market Pantry string cheese $0.24, -.50/2 Target coupon (TC)=2/free (coupon is not adjusting automatically)
Market Pantry fish sticks $2.50, -$1.00/1 TC=1/$1.50
Bananas .52 per lb, -$0.50/2 lbs=2lbs/$0.54
Morning Star Veggi products $2.99, -$2 TC, -$.75/1 MF=1/$.25
Cauliflower/Broccoli $1.49?, -$1/1 TC=1/$.49

There are some other coupons that might produce good deals. I haven't been able to price check yet. If I get that done I'll add it here later in the week.

Cub
Land of Lakes OJ 64 oz, $1
Totino's Pizza Rolls $1, -$.40/1=1/$.60
Roma Tomatoes $1 per LB
Anjou, Bosc or Red pears, $1 per lb
Twin French bread $1
Healthy choice soup$1, -$.45/2=2/$1.55
Pasta Roni $1, -$.50/2=2/$1.50
Hamburger helper $1, $.75/3=3/$2.25

4 comments:

Becca Nelson said...

Just an FYI, there are .55 cent coupons for the pizza rolls on coupons.com (link found on hotcoupon world) that is a 15 cents more than the coupon in the paper. Also, I was only able to print one more flat earth coupon. Did anyone else have this problem?

Becca Nelson said...

I also found that there is a hamburger helper coupon on coupons.com for .80 off 3 boxes...a little better than the .75 off.

I didn't really understand what you were saying about the ground turkey from Target. I couldn't find a coupon for that one.

Becca Nelson said...

I think I'm the only one to post here...he, he, he...errrr, maybe I'm a loser.

At Cub Budding meat is 20/$10 and there is a .60 cent off coupon if you buy three. That makes it .90 for three. The name "Budding" kind of grosses me out. I don't know why, but it does. Oh well, Jeremy likes it.

Also, Sizzle and Serve Sausage is $1 and there are .35 coupons. That makes them. .65 cents each box. They taste good in egg bake if you chop them up! Jeremy likes them.

Can everyone tell that I have Wed. off and I'm doing my shopping list?? I'm off to the store now!

Creative Coupons said...

Sorry, the turkey coupon expired and I didn't catch it. I'll edit that one out.

Others are posting only being able to print one extra coupon also. Not sure if it is a computer error or if they changed the settings again.