Tuesday, February 12, 2008

BOGO or 50% one at Dunn Brothers

I just got an email from Dunn Brothers for buy one drink get one free. It also says you can use it for 50% off if you only want one drink. I don't have a link to the direct coupon, but there is an option in the email to have Dunn Brothers sent it to a friend. If anyone is interested I could send it to you. Just send me an email or leave a comment and I'll get it to you. I haven't printed yet so I don't know what the expiration date is, usually it is a couple of weeks.

Looks like the date is 2-19-08 so it is good for one week from today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you want us to comment here or email you for these kind of things? I'd love it if you'd send to me! I don't like dunn bros much, but that's what's at the Library, so I go there every once in awhile!

Creative Coupons said...

Either one is just fine. Whatever if easier for everyone. I might get an email a little faster, but I check here for comments throughout the day so either way really shouldn't take that long.

Becca Nelson said...

I got one in my "coupons"email too, but if you want to send it to my regular email that would be fine. I could print out both. :)