Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Esther is Sick

Hi Everyone,

This is Becca. Esther came down with what Noah had late last night, so she asked me to post and let everyone know that she's not able to post anything on the Rainbow Foods deals for tomorrow (Wed.) This is the second time the flu has hit their house in about two weeks, so we can keep them in our prayers! It seems like they have been sick a lot this winter. Also pray for Jason because he has had to stay home from work and school to take care of Noah and Esther. Hopefully he doesn't catch it!

If anyone finds any good deals you can email Esther or post a comment on the blog. I will be checking the blog until she gets better.

Have a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better Esther! I was looking on Hot Coupon World? and they said that Rainbow has discontinued Double Couple Days completely..so I guess we don't have to think about that! I thought I would pass it along.