Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Not much cooking going on this week

This isn't much cooking going on at the Gudim's this week.

Sunday
Mom is home from her two month trip so we spent all day over there with grandma. No cooking here. :)

Monday
Yesterday was my birthday. We ended up using a BOGO at Qudoba and playing at the mall.

Tuesday
Chuck steak with roasted carrots and mashed potatoes
2 Chuck steak from Target yesterday $.25
1 LB carrots Free from Target last month
1/2 bag red potatoes $.50 from Cub last week
Total cost $.75

Wednesday
Not sure what we are having. We are heading out to Rockford as soon as Jason gets home so probably something like egg salad sandwiches or mac-n-cheese. Quick and easy

Thursday
Thanksgiving with Jason's family

Friday
Beef, Barley, and Vegetable soup with Sour dough bread
Bread, mom sent the leftovers from Sunday home being she won't be home to eat it
Ground Beef, Free-The youth group did a serve project and brought bags of groceries so a bunch of people. They brought us one too. Yes, I realize this is more then a little ironic, but it was very kind of them, and meat is not something I can usually find for a good price.
1/2 bag Carrots-Free from Target last month
1/2 Celery-$.50?Need to buy still
Potatoes-$.75 I think the bag cost me $1.99. I've had it too long and they need to be used up
1/4 cup Barley-$.25 I think the box cost $1.50 in the clearance cart and has 6 servings in it.
Total cost $2.00

Saturday
Not really sure on this one yet. Noah is probably staying in Rockford for the weekend and I tend to not cook as much when he isn't at home. Sometimes I'm just satisfied with a bowl of cereal and a cup of apple sauce.

No comments: