Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Updates

I don't seem to be doing very well keeping up with the blog. It seems like since school started I've been going a lot of other things and haven't even been turning on the computer. I have wonderful intentions to keep up with it, but it seems to be the easiest thing to let slip because I'm not really sure anyone actually reads this.

Another reason why the blog has been suffering is that we are expecting in April. Although I am feeling much better this time around, I just don't have the energy to stay up until 2 am most nights and type up grocery lists.

Hopefully as I start to have a little more energy I will be able to get caught up on things and be posting more often. I have gotten about half the coupons clipped and filed, but that still leaves around 20+ inserts to go through.

I'm going to start October's budget and completely skip over September. I probably spend around $95 instead of $85. Not too bad, but still over budget. Lately there have been a lot of free items or money makes which will make this coming month a great stock up month.

I'm not holding as close to the $85 as before. With being pregnant, I don't have the energy to find the great deals and drive around to get them. Plus, I want to make sure I am getting the extra tings the baby will need, which aren't always on sale. I don't really want to go over, but if I do I'm not making a big deal out of it unless it is by a whole bunch.

No comments: