Tuesday, October 7, 2008

5 Cans of Progresso Soup for $.50. Free after only one MF coupon

I just saw this posted and haven't confirmed yet, but did get the ad in my junk mail so I know at least in theory it should work.

Byerly's has Progresso soup on sale for 10/$11. There is also a sale that for every 5 General Mills participating products you get $5 off your order. Progresso is one of the products.

The deal should work in sets of 5 like this

5 soup=$5.50
-$5 off for buying 5 participating GM products
Total OOP $.50

There are also MF coupons out for these. I think they are $.50/2. I know I ordered some a few weeks ago and wasn't able to use them at Rainbow. I felt really bad about wasting them and now I am jumping up and down because it will make this into a small money maker.

It is reported that they are limiting this to 20 cans per person. Not sure if this truly means per person, or per transaction as there is usually some leway between the two. The deal is only available until October 9, so hurry and get your soup!!!

Here is a link to the ad and also a link to the their store locator so you can find the closest one.

This weeks Ad

Store locator

No comments: