Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cheap or Free Curly's BBQ meat tubs-Cub in Shakopee

Update I found a $1/4 IP for the Yoplait. It's a Brinks so you should be able to print 2 from each computer. If you are able to get 4 IPs then it will bring your OP down to $2.50 on 20, plus you will get the coupon for 2 free at checkout. Brings the per cup cost down to just over $.11 each. Great Price!!!

Was at the Cub in Shakopee after church this afternoon and they had tubs of Curly's pulled pork, beef, and chicken on sale for $1. There are blinkie coupons out from a while ago for $1/1. I had two coupons and used both, but I think the expiration date on them was sometime in December.

They are only available until the supply is gone. At 1:00pm they were fully stocked, but I saw lots of employees going back to get them as they went on break.

The tubs are a little over 1lb so even without the coupon it is a great price. The expiration dates on the tubs I grabbed were all in December so there is a long time to use them up. I believe they also freeze well.

There is also a good deal on Yoplait Yogurt. Buy 20 for $10, get $2 off with the in ad coupon. You also get a Catilina coupon at the register for 2 free cups of Yoplait. There are also coupons out for them. I think the best coupons I could find were $.40/6 cups and then also 1 free cup WYB 6.

This is what it would look like
21/$10.50
$2 off 20 in ad coupon
-$.40/6
-$.40/6
-$.40/6
-Free WYB 6
-Free WYB 6
-Free WYB 6
Total =$5.80 + 2 free coupons catilina
23 cups total for $5.80=$.25 per cup

No comments: